Find the IP address for the Device
Linksys Phone (941,942,etc)
- Press the Setup button. Navigate down to Network.
- Look for Current IP.
Linksys ATA or router(SPA112, SPA122, PAP2T, SPA2102,etc)
- Plug in an analog phone to the phone port.
- Press "****" to access menu
- dial "110#" to hear the current IP address played for you.
- Access the Web UI of the phone using the IP address found in the previous step
- Navigate to Admin --> Advanced page and Click on the Provisioning tab.
- Change the Profile Rule to Match the following picture, using the syntax http://cfg.voice.dynmx.net/cfg/spa$MA.cfg