Enabling Mobile Data can be useful when Wi-Fi is not available and you still want to be able to make and receive calls using the dVoice Mobile App.
1. You will start by opening the dVoice Mobile App on your phone.
2. Once the dVoice Mobile App is open, you have to press 'Settings' that you can find at the bottom of your screen.
3. Next you press 'Accounts'.
4. Choose the account for which you want to enable Mobile Data.
5. Once you have opened the account, you will find the option that says 'Use Mobile Data' and the option 'Enabled'. Press on both options if you want to enable Mobile Data. The check box or slider will turn green. By clicking both options again you can disable Mobile Data.
6. Press 'Save'. You can find this option at the top of your screen.